Hello, today at Belle & Boo there is not one but two opportunities to join our lovely, intimate team based in Bristol. Take a look at the following job roles and if you are based in Bristol or very close by and either of these positions sound like your dream role, then please send your CV and covering e-mail (and for the design job, any links to your previous work or portfolio) to email@example.com asap. We need to fill both these positions imminently so don’t delay!
Hello, just in case you haven’t met me before my name is Clare and I am the designer at Belle & Boo that has the wonderful role of taking Mandy’s unique artwork and creating products, social media campaigns, and a heap of other creative projects for the brand that I hope you have enjoyed seeing over the years.
I have loved my job so much that I’ve been with Belle & Boo for nearly 7 years. But it’s time for me to embark on a new journey, quite literally, as I plan to go travelling with my family and have adventures around the world that I’m sure would make Belle and bunny Boo proud.
As a result, Belle & Boo are looking for a full time in house sole designer that is based in Bristol to take on this role. Below are some of the key skills and competencies you will need.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
It’s a very varied role, we are looking for a talented creative all rounder with a keen technical ability. Some of your duties will include be involved working alongside Mandy creating new product concept development, artworking new products, managing and creating graphic content on our website, working with the marketing team to design content for email newsletters and social media campaigns , designing and artworking large format content for trade show stands and shop displays… just to name a few things!
We are creating a new full time role (with potential to be flexible on working hours) for a Creative Marketing Assistant to work alongside myself (Kate, Marketing Director) and the creative team. It’s quite a unique search as we are looking for someone who has a marketing background and is also had a strong creative eye. You must be an independent and creative thinker, incredibly proactive and used to working with a small team. Your key goal is to explore unique and effective ways to increase brands awareness and help maximize sales. You will be required to input into the social media strategy and implement it across the social channels on a daily basis. You will also be working with external agencies and managing their output. You will be the day-to-day contact for campaigns on both an internal and external basis.
· Support Marketing Manager in researching new opportunities for future planning on campaigns / affiliations / partnerships, through industry and competitor creative and media analysis and liaising with PR agency in doing so.
· Co-ordinate and implement creative changes where necessary.
· On an ongoing basis, check that all campaigns that are live are effective and clicking through to the appropriate destination web site.
· Keep an up to date schedule for all campaigns; detailing costs, dates, creative specifications
On line marketing
· Work with external digital agency to ensure all jobs are scheduled on time and budget and to ensure that appropriate quality and planning rigor have been applied.
· Issue contact reports for key meetings, gaining approval from the Marketing Director prior to distribution.
· Support external Digital Media Managers in developing online schedules that reflect the marketing plan and ensure they meet all creative/copy/URL requirements.
· Review creative prior to dispatch, ensuring that all brand partner specifications are met.
· Check that each campaign goes live as per the approved campaign schedule, with the appropriate creative, and clicks through to the appropriate destination web site.
· Implement a social media content strategy which is created hand in hand with PR agency.
· Manage Hoot Suite social media marketing planner
· Write creative blog posts that reflect the passion of the brand
· Manage and post on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook and request imagery from the design team in order to do so as well as being able to generate beautiful creative content yourself.
· Request traffic reports from external marketing agency when appropriate
· Create PPT reports for brand partners
· Support Digital Media Managers in analysing online campaigns
Brand Ambassador management
Belle & Boo are fortunate to have many advocates and as such we would like to tap into this network and appoint a handful of ambassador’s nationwide that can help us grow brand awareness and share their view on product selection and brand direction. This group of friends will need close management and will include but not limit to the following tasks:
· Host on line forums
· Share new products, initiatives and gain feedback
Skills and experience
· Educated to graduate level or equivalent
· Understand and articulate the basics of advertising and marketing
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
· PC literate
· Social media savvy
· Creative eye
· Basic photography skills
· Ideally but not essential the ability to create of web pages using basic HTML code and WYSIWYG web editors.
· Analytical Thinking
· Concern for Accuracy and Quality
· Teamwork and Ownership
· Understanding of Belle & Boo
· Initiative into Action
· Positive Approach to Change
· Developing self & others
· Drive for Achievement